Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmasing

December 23rd. Two day before Christmas! This needs to be fast but I thought I would post some pics of some of the Christmasing we have been up to. Ben had to go into work for a couple hours this morning and I need to finish packing, load the car, and feed the girls...but I know if I don't post these things now they will get lost in the mix of things when we return home from SLC. We have had such a fun holiday season.
We went to an ornament exchange party, a gingerbread house making party, a baby Christmas exchange, and to a Holiday Light Village with some friends. We have been busy making tons of cookies for neighbors and the girls have been much more active playing with toys, with friends, and with each other. So, so cute. A great neighbor even came over and watched the girls for a couple hours and Ben and I went to Benihana. Merry, Merry Christmas!









No comments:

Post a Comment