Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Silent Night, Holy Night





Now I don't want to jinx it (because sleeping patterns seem to come in waves of wonderful and horrific at our house) but Evelyn and Rosemary have continued since I last blogged to sleep at least 9 1/2 hours in a row each night. Hallelujah! I keep waiting for it to end but each morning I roll over when Ben's alarm goes off and light is just beginning to come in through the window and realize they did it again.
8 days in a row: a Christmas miracle. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love their little outfits in the last picture, so cute! Yea for sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know that feeling and it is better than ANY Christmas gift! Way to go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you definitely deserve that sleep so I think it is awesome!! I thought Q was going to kill me with no sleep but at about 16 months he finally starting sleeping for long blocks of time like that.

    I'm so glad you got your Christmas miracle! :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to have that break through with Adelyn.

    ReplyDelete