Friday, September 16, 2011

House Guests

By happy coincidence two of my BYU roomies both happened to be in Denver on the same Saturday night from Vernal, UT and all the way from Arkansas. It was so great to spend an evening together and catch up and let all the kids play.This is another house guest that has been frequenting our home lately. Howie. He's such a sweetheart. Clover loves having the company and the girls enjoy having another pooch to play with. I'm doing a little dog sitting on the side to help off set some of my crafting expenses. Everything is so cheap but a can of spray paint here, a yard of fabric there does start to add up.

Speaking of which...I finally got around to finishing the foam board for the TV shelves in the family room. It really adds a little oomph to the room. One of my favorite parts is how the board on the lower shelf is in front of all the TV chords, hiding the mess...much tidier. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabric backing. It turned out great. Your girls are having the time of their lives. So sweet. And I'm so jealous. I want to come visit! miss you.

    ReplyDelete