Friday, September 30, 2011

15 months

My sweet Rose and Eve are 15 months old. We are celebrating our anniversary and leave for New Orleans in the morning for our first night without the girls...make it first several nights without the girls. EEK. I'm pretty nervous-- but probably not as nervous as my parents are. But I know everything will be just fine and I have a little Christmas Eve type feeling in the back of my throat. Very excited. Can't believe it's actually here and we are actually going.

We have been in SLC for the last week getting the girls settled and on schedule. Lots of runny noses and icky coughs going around but hopefully the girls will be their sweet, happy selves. Went up the canyon (go!!) before Ben headed back to CO for the work week and have been spending time with family and our darling cousins. Pretty bummed to be heading out of town on one of my FAVORITE weekends of the year-- General Conference-- but hoping to listen over the internet upon arrival.


Here are my two beauties currents stats:

Rosemary Nell
Weight: 23lbs 11oz; 60th percentile
Height: 32 1/4 inches; 92nd percentile


Evelyn Irene
Weight: 23lbs 13oz; 60th percentile
Height: 31 1/2 inches; 75 percentile


Growing so, so fast and staying pretty neck and neck.










2 comments:

  1. Have a great time on your trip! That's exciting! Happy Anniversary to you!

    LOVE the pictures of the girls riding the pony! So stinkin cute.

    And I loved your Halloween display above the fireplace! Looks great! I know what you mean about needing something tangible that says, "I did something today." It just seems to help our minds and souls feel like we accomplished sometime more than the normal day to day responsibilities. It's a good thing to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the girls pigtails and Halloween clothes!! and your Halloween display is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete