Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Great Visit


We had a lovely visit from the Meakin Grandparents. We had lots of fun and I love seeing Ben and the girls interacting with them. We went on walks, had a picnic in the park, watched a couple movies, went to the Denver aquarium, played Canasta, and went mini golfing. Ben's parents are always so helpful. They shop, make meals, bake cookies, watch the girls, hang towel racks, and are so kind and complimentary that I always feel a little more self assured after their visits. I know so much I love about Ben comes from how he was raised and who he tries to emulate. I am grateful I married a man from such a fabulous family.







1 comment:

  1. Love how happy the girls are on the swings! They are so adorable. Thanks for chatting today. You're a gem! xoxo

    ReplyDelete