Monday, October 8, 2012

FIVE



         Five years. The best five years. We started celebrating our anniversary last week at the Mraz concert and plan on wrapping it up in a few weeks when we go to Cedar City for the Shakespeare Festival with my family and then into Zion to hike for a couple days. We love to spread out and stretch a good celebration as long as possible.
          All of a sudden the temperature dropped into the 30s and 40s, so this weekend we mostly stayed inside and took it easy. We went out to dinner at Famous Dave's for some good BBQ, watched wonderful Conference, played in the leaves in the backyard, and went up the canyon with some friends. It was perfect. There is nothing I rather do then cuddle up on the couch with my hot sweetheart and a warm sweet roll and have no reason to leave. :)






5 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the leaf photos. Congratulations on your aniversary! I can't wait to see your photos when you hike Zion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog looks awesome. Those little girls are HUGE! And such long hair. Excited to see you next weekend. I may start blog stalking again once I get my school computer in a couple weeks. You know, for school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaf photos with the girls are BEYOND darling!!! I haven't been on blogs for a few crazy months now and am going to have to come back and "catch up" with you soon. :) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures of the girls really enjoying the leaves! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I can't wait to see those girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete