Thursday, June 7, 2012

Great Gals


Had an AMAZING weekend with some of my favorite ladies. Kim, Shauna, Elizabeth, and Suzanna came to visit from Utah and we had such a nice time. We all met in the Avenues ward right after we got married (about five years ago) and have continued to stay in touch and get closer despite time and distance. We are all so different which only makes the time more interesting and fun. Love these gals.

We shopped, ate out, went to Boulder and Denver, got pedicures, and chair massages at a crazy place in the ghetto. We watched Downton Abby and ate A LOT of ice cream.

The perfect recipe for a perfect girls weekend.


3 comments:

  1. I can't read the font in this post. I dont know if it is just me, or not. But the pictures of your girls are darling! They are sure growing up.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am excited to hear you are baby hungry. :) So this July you are going to do IVF? Where did you decide to go? Keep me posted! We will be wishing you lots of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time. I love friends like that. I have to just say you are SUCH a good friend! I don't know a single person who dosen't adore you. you are so welcoming. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got together with your friends. The girls are sure growing! (while you and Ben are shrinking!)

    ReplyDelete