Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mischief

Check Spelling



This is what we have been up to. I've been making it a point to try to get out of the house as much as possible because too many hours at home often lead to such antics. Lots of play dates and trips to the library, the park, and the indoor mall playground.

Evie is walking all over the house now. It sure is cute to see her appear around a corner walking upright. Rosie finally seems more interested in walking so she may not be too far behind her sister.

As for crafting, I made a little magnetic/bulletin board to de-clutter my refrigerator but it only took about an hour so I'm looking into some more ideas. Thinking about painting the dining room and making Halloween costumes for my girls.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those little mischief-makers! They sure are cute, though. I love your magnet board. I have been very crafty lately, and am going to update my blog. Love craft days. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of your little mischief-makers! :) They are so cute and looking more and more grown up every day. Gotta run get Mia up from her nap - man does nap time fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics!! And the ones in the next post are just TOO cute. I absolutely love those family ones. :)

    ps- I love you but am so very confused by the time to craft......blows my mind really. hehe.
    -Kristin (it is making me use my other google account)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Those are hilarious! What cute girls!! So I was thinking about you today.... Jaden had a little friend over and I tried for an hour to take a good picture of both of them together! Oh my word it is hard to get TWO babies to look in the same direction and smile. It just made me thinking of you and how you manage to do it. Must be a challenge sometimes though, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are hilarious! typical of toddler's antics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the girls are taking turns causing and supervising the mischief! Freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete