Monday, August 22, 2011

Pictures

Went to salt lake AGAIN for my 10 year high school reunion. I was totally dreading it and had decided it was going to be painfully awkward. One of my best friends from high school was a senior class officer so I basically only went to give her some support. But it was actually a pretty fun evening. It was healthy for me and helped to change some of my opinions about certain people and just about high school in general. I would recommend going. Didn't take any pics though. 10 years sure went by fast!

Stayed for a few days to hang out with friends and fam. Had a great time seeing some of my favorite moms. Went to the zoo with cousins and to the local yogurt shop 4 times in like five days...yikes. The pictures taken were on my moms camera but I forgot to get them-- and it's probably not worth it to try to explain to my mom how to email them. :)

My dear BYU roomie and another best friend Jen made the drive back to CO with me. I loved having 8 hours to just talk and catch up in the car and to have her here for a few days. She's wonderful. Saw two movies in one weekend and it was pretty incredible. Planet of the Apes with Ben and The Help with Jen. Only 1 pic-- I need to start pulling out my camera! (there's a uni-cycler in the background that Jen had the major hots for).
I have been terrible about taking pictures lately but I do have some cute, cute pics from my little brothers wedding to post. And some darling family pictures back from Katherine Wallin who is a fabulous photographer is Salt Lake. Oh my girls....they just kill me.

Now I'm looking for a fun craft to get busy with...

6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the girls! I can't wait to see you in October. If you need a craft idea, you must get on pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE the photos of you guys and the girls. They are such little beauties! I so wish we lived closer so our girls could play. :) You'll have to let us know what craft idea you decide on.

    Hugs!
    Darcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pics. You all look fantastic (as always). I can't believe how big your girls are! I'm sad I couldn't go to the reunion :( Let's catch up soon. I want to hear all about the reunion and exchange craft ideas. I've been feeling uber crafty lately. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures!! I love the tutu's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those family pictures are gorgeous!! If you ever wondered if the bangs were a good idea, I think this is evidence that they were genius! Wowza mama!

    ReplyDelete