Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



We went to a darling pumpkin patch last Friday run by a family of farmers. It had a little stacked hay maze for kids, a pretty impressive corn maze for us, and one of those great pumpkin fields and red wagons for you to go find your perfect pumpkin. It had farm animals and new baby kittens and a barn dog. Completely free family fun. Well...completely free for those that don't get a $105 speeding ticket on their way to said pumpkin patch. Boo.

I love fall and Halloween and everything that comes with it. I love temperatures in the 60s and 70s. I love that wonderful crisp dry leaf smell and wearing sweaters and boots. I love crunching through the leaves and baking pumpkin cookies, pies, and breads. I love fall and Halloween decorations and having a bowl of candy corn on the table. Home feels so much more homey in the fall...even away from home.






3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I love your love for all the holidays and seasons. Can't wait to see you and the girls in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the halloween tutus! adorable! I think going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things to do in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures, we are headed to a pumpkin patch today, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete