Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Busy and 12 weeks old



We have had a whirlwind few weeks. We had visits from both sets of grandparents and went to Salt Lake over Labor Day to have the girls blessed. It was so wonderful to have the help, be with family, see some friends, and just have a change to the routine. It has taken me a few days to remember how to take care of these two cutie pies on my own during the day but we are getting there. They are growing so fast! They were exactly 10 lbs at 10 weeks and even more now. Time goes by so fast. I have pictures of them all over my fridge and I can't believe how different they look from just a few weeks ago. They are smiling up a storm (especially Rosie) and Evie has really started to find her voice. It is so much fun being a mom and I feel so blessed to have these little girls. I love watching them learn new things and really start noticing and interacting with the world and people around them. They are sleeping from about 10:30 to 4:30 most nights and I feel very lucky.

I'm overwhelmed at the thought of trying to write about everything from the last few weeks AND the girls and I are due to eat and watch Dr. Phil in about ten minutes....so I think I'll just post a bunch of pics. :)

Out on Pearl Street...always feeding


Rosie and Evie's first trip to the movie theater.


Blessing Day




Twin cousins Cassidy and Meredith



Great Grandpa Richardson


Out for a walk behind our apartment

Grandma Meakin







4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful girls! I must come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun when they start smiling. Really makes all the hard days worth it, at least for that moment! As always, making it look way too easy and fun. Can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big they are getting! They are adorable and you look fabulous!!! Looks like you are doing amazingly! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Where does the time go? You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete